If you’re experience rich (age ~40+, 50+, 60+) and looking for a job, you already know that you need to use LinkedIn.
This course is designed especially for you if you are:
- Motivated to try new approaches — because your current approaches aren't working
- Sick of the "black hole" of job search, which is soul-sucking and mood-crushing, where you apply to numerous job with little or no responses, and spend hours filling out online applications trying to get through the ATS (applicant tracking system) — but you're barely getting any interviews
- Intrigued about how to use LinkedIn more effectively, but admittedly not sure if you're using it the right way, and don't know who to ask or where to turn
- Exhausted from spending hours Googling answers to LinkedIn questions, and watching YouTube videos that aren't answering your specific concerns
- Feeling overwhelmed because you haven't had to look for a job for years (maybe even decades!) and the job search process has changed dramatically
- Fed up with being unemployed and looking for a job. Maybe it's been MONTHS since you were laid off and you want a different approach and a way to empower yourself for the rest of your career.
Join Our Waitlist!
Thanks for your interest in "Bootcamp with Brenda: Build Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn for the Experience Rich (age ~40+, 50+, 60+) to Support a Successful Job Search"
Want to be notified of the next time we open doors for this course? Join our VIP Job Seeker Email List today:
Join Our VIP Job Seeker Email List
Whether you are actively unemployed and seeking your next full-time job NOW or working but looking (quietly!) to make a move, I can help you unlock the power of LinkedIn for your job search.
Join my VIP Job Seeker email list and you'll receive:
- Emails with LinkedIn strategy tips. Sometimes weekly, but usually a few times a month.
- Notification of "LinkedIn for Job Seekers" offerings and events, including notices about the next time we open doors for Bootcamp with Brenda
- UNLIMITED inspiration and positivity. REMEMBER: you are awesome. I believe in you!
Last Updated: June 5, 2023