If you’re experience rich (age ~40+, 50+, 60+) and looking for a job, you already know that you need to use LinkedIn.
This course is designed especially for you if you are:
- Motivated to try new approaches — because your current approaches aren't working
- Sick of the "black hole" of job search, which is soul-sucking and mood-crushing, where you apply to numerous job with little or no responses, and spend hours filling out online applications trying to get through the ATS (applicant tracking system) — but you're barely getting any interviews
- Intrigued about how to use LinkedIn more effectively, but admittedly not sure if you're using it the right way, and don't know who to ask or where to turn
- Exhausted from spending hours Googling answers to LinkedIn questions, and watching YouTube videos that aren't answering your specific concerns
- Feeling overwhelmed because you haven't had to look for a job for years (maybe even decades!) and the job search process has changed dramatically
- Fed up with being unemployed and looking for a job. Maybe it's been MONTHS since you were laid off and you want a different approach and a way to empower yourself for the rest of your career.
FAQs About "Bootcamp with Brenda"
When does Bootcamp with Brenda begin?
What is Bootcamp with Brenda?
Can I Enroll If I'm Working (But Looking for a New Job)?
Join Our Waitlist for "Bootcamp with Brenda"
Thanks for your interest in "Bootcamp with Brenda: Build Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn for the Experience Rich (age ~40+, 50+, 60+) to Support a Successful Job Search"
Whether you are actively unemployed and seeking your next full-time job NOW or working but looking (quietly!) to make a move, I can help you unlock the power of LinkedIn for your job search.
Join our waitlist for "Bootcamp with Brenda" and we will be sure to notify you FIRST as soon as enrollment opens, likely in mid to late March 2024. If you're not already on our VIP email list, we'll also add you, so you will include:
- Emails with LinkedIn strategy tips. Sometimes weekly, but usually a few times a month.
- Notification of "LinkedIn for Job Seekers" offerings and events
- UNLIMITED inspiration and positivity. REMEMBER: you are awesome. I believe in you!
Last Updated: February 19, 2023