A Webinar with Hands-on Instruction
Build Your LinkedIn Header
Hosted by Brenda Meller of Meller Marketing
Struggling with creating your LinkedIn header in Canva and need hands-on instruction? Help has arrived!
Trying to figure out what to use for your LinkedIn header can feel overwhelming, especially if you're not a graphic designer. This webinar was designed to provide you with basic instruction on how to design your own LinkedIn header using Canva.com, led by a marketer who "gets" LinkedIn.
Join us as Brenda Meller leads this hands-on, live, virtual workshop.
Attend and learn:
- Marketing basics for your LinkedIn header
- How to utilize basic LinkedIn header designs in a free Canva account -- using minor modifications to fit your business / career goals
- How to avoid common mistakes many LinkedIn members are making with their LinkedIn headers
- Ways LinkedIn members are using their LinkedIn header to showcase their business and their expertise
This will be a hands-on workshop. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you create a FREE Canva.com account prior to attending this webinar. You'll walk away with the knowledge on how to create and download a LinkedIn header using your free Canva.com account, and then how to upload it into your LinkedIn profile. Brenda will select a few webinar attendees LIVE during the session who she will guide into creating a LinkedIn header image, then uploading to their LinkedIn profile during the session
Your registration includes:
- Access to the 60-minute webinar, "Build Your LinkedIn Header" delivered by Brenda Meller of Meller Marketing
- A link to watch a playback for 30 days after the webinar.
- A 1-page checklist of LinkedIn and Canva tips shared in the webinar
Webinar fee is non-refundable as this includes a playback link and the above resources.
Questions to be addressed on the webinar:
- How do I create a LinkedIn header using Canva? Is it really free?
- What size should my LinkedIn header be?
- How often should I be changing my LinkedIn header?
Questions? Email [email protected]