Careers at Meller Marketing
ROCKSTAR MARKETING / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Meller Marketing is seeking to hire a Detroit metro area college student (or recent graduate) as an intern in marketing and social media.
- A positive attitude: open to learning
- Active on social media
- Seeking a career in marketing and/or social media
- Available to work 10-20 hours a week and seeking flexibility (most work is done remotely on your schedule)
- Able to provide class projects demonstrating your passion and ability to learn marketing and social media
- Some coursework in marketing and/or social media at the college level
- Located in metro Detroit, as some meetings / events will occur in person
- Linkedin coaching and consulting business
- We need more hands to grow
- Focused on results, inspiration, and social media karma
- Mentoring and coaching provided throughout internship
- A positive attitude
- Will help you build your online brand, your professional network, and your resumé
This position is designed for someone who is driven, interested in working in the field of marketing, and needs entry-level experience to help them find their first full-time dream job in marketing or social media.
Our company is based in metro Detroit and all work will be done remotely with weekly Zoom check-in and coaching meetings. We may meet in person for weekly coaching or events.
There will be some participation at virtual networking events and webinars, with occasional in-person events throughout metro Detroit throughout the year.
Social media coordination and management: create & prepare posts, monitor and analyze results, engage with community. Training and oversight will be provided. This is a learning position.
Marketing research for various client projects and to learn social media industry trends, specializing in LinkedIn.
Website management including updating landing pages, forms, and blogs.
- Podcast post-production, including editing, creating thumbnails, and publishing.
- Event management, including helping to launch and manage online courses, webinars, and other events, as well as help with pre and post-event communications.
- Various marketing and social media tasks to help spread the word about Meller Marketing
Interested? Be sure to follow Meller Marketing on social media (links in footer below). Candidates who do so will be given priority attention.
This position is available immediately and is a 3 to 6-month paid internship. $15/hour. Intern will work remotely, with weekly coaching and project review calls on Zoom.
Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line: ROCKSTAR Intern Candidate
Updated November 15, 2023