Want Brenda Meller to Speak at Your Conference or Event?
Seeking a fun and inspirational keynote? Want to train your sales team on LinkedIn?
I’d love to help. I'm experienced presenting to small and large groups, live and online.
Brenda Meller's speaking topics for conferences include:
● How to Optimize LinkedIn to Support Your Brand and Generate Leads
● Social Media Pie: How to Empower, Engage, and Innovate to ROCK on LinkedIn
● Being Active on LinkedIn is Good Marketing
● A Bunch of Us Were Talking About You, and You Can Do Better on LinkedIn
● How to ROCK on LinkedIn for Business Development
Higher Ed: Bowling Green State University, Central Michigan University, College for Creative Studies, Macomb Community College, Michigan State University, Oakland Community College, Oakland University, Walsh College, University of Michigan
HR & Career Groups:
Detroit SHRM, ReBoot Connect Detroit, various career ministries, Northwest Ohio HR Association (NOHRA)
ATD Detroit (Association of Training & Development), Better Business Bureau of Southeast Michigan, BOMA Detroit, Detroit Economic Club (DEC), DOMOTEX USA, Inforum, MSE Detroit (Marketing and Sales Executives of Detroit), Toastmasters District 28, ISM-SEM (Institute for Supply Management-SE Michigan), Together Digital, Troy Chamber of Commerce, Sterling Heights Regional Chamber of Commerce (SHRCCI), SBAM (Small Business Association of Michigan)
Private, public, Fortune 500 in a variety of industries: financial services, business services, consumer products, food service, technology, and manufacturing.
Automotive Communications Council Annual Conference, Detroit Economic Club Young Leaders' Conference, DOMOTEX USA (flooring conference), Legal Marketing Association 2019 Midwest Regional Conference, International Women's Day, Sysco Fall 2018 Showcase, and Together Digital 2019 National Conference.
Brenda Meller's credentials and certifications include:
- A bachelor of science in business administration degree with a specialization in marketing communications from Central Michigan University in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.
- A dual MBA and master of science in marketing from Walsh College in Troy, Michigan.
- Competent communicator (CC) and competent leader (CL) status in Toastmasters International, a public speaking organization.
Sample Conference Promo Videos:
Book Me and I'll Help Promote Your Event
Let's Get Started.
Interested in booking Brenda Meller for your event? Fill this form out and we will get back to you.
Last updated: May 3, 2023