Presenting "Social Media Pie,"
a different kind of LinkedIn strategy book
Want to Enjoy a Bigger Slice of LinkedIn? You Need "Social Media Pie."
You’re on LinkedIn, but you’re not sure you’re getting the most out of it. You’re open to learning, but you need some guidance on how to be more effective at your time and efforts on LinkedIn.
And, you believe you can have fun while learning. I mean, obviously. Otherwise, what the heck are you doing considering buying a book called, “Social Media Pie.”
That’s crazy talk, right? Or is it BRILLIANT?
Probably a bit of both. In “Social Media Pie: How to Enjoy a Bigger Slice of LinkedIn, I share strategies to help you make the most of your LinkedIn presence to help you to reach your business and career goals.
Books purchased from my website are autographed by me PLUS shipped to you in my signature pink envelope. Includes shipping for US addresses only. International shipping billed separately.
Prefer to Buy it on Amazon?
A special video message for anyone on the fence!
FAVOR: Could You Write a Customer Review?
As I'm starting to spread the word about my book, "Social Media Pie," having some positive customer reviews will help to encourage more book sales.
If you've read the book, attended my training / webinars, or have worked with me as a client, could you give me a review on this Amazon page?
As a BONUS: I'll be highlighting some of these reviews (with your LinkedIn URL, of course!) in social media over the next few months. So this is a chance for increased visibility for you, too!
Join my "Social Media Pie" Book Notification VIP List
SUBSCRIBE to join my book VIP list and you'll receive:
- An invitation to upcoming (virtual) launch parties. Not even a global pandemic could prevent me from celebrating with YOU!
- Periodic (usually monthly, but sometimes once-a-week) emails with LinkedIn strategy tips
- Notices of upcoming virtual events such as: LinkedIn Live "social media pie" interviews and Power-30 webinars
- UNLIMITED inspiration and positivity. REMEMBER: you are awesome. I believe in you!
By joining, you agree to receive periodic notifications related to the "Social Media Pie: the Book" project. One slice at a time!
Book Updates & Posts
- In preparation for audiobook production, I'm hosting Clubhouse events every Sunday in August 2021. During these 1-hour sessions, I'll read a chapter or two from the book and then open it to audience questions / comments. Final event: Sunday, 8/29/21 https://www.clubhouse.com/event/PGokRbq2
- Publishing Amazon reviews as part of your book marketing: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/brendameller_book-reviews-of-social-media-pie-brenda-activity-6788091966224642049-e3dH
- Updated Social Media Pie company page header with a collection of reader photos: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/social-media-pie_linkedincompanypage-socialmediapiethebook-activity-6763437612066721793-hSRE
- First shipment SOLD OUT and second shipment ordered.
- Amazon listing is now live: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1947345222?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860
- The book shipment arrived today. HOORAY! Watch the LinkedIn Live video unboxing featuring my family:
- Book shipment delivery is scheduled for today, Saturday, January 9, 2021. Once the book shipment arrives to me, the presale pricing and offers end.
- Book presale OPEN 12/18/20 Buy Book During Presale for Special Offers
- Book cover design approved 11/24/20:
Back Cover of the Book 11/12/20:
Book Design Options #2 11/9/20: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/brendameller_social-media-pie-the-book-cover-options-activity-6731600974927998977-yxOt
- Book Design Options #1 10/31/20 https://www.linkedin.com/posts/brendameller_social-media-pie-linkedin-strategy-book-activity-6728293876353789952-yRob/
Book Subtitle (LinkedIn POLL) 10/15/20:
Book Coach Announcement 9/16/20:
Last Updated: May 4, 2021